Saturday, June 27th 12:45 to 3:45pm
Birmingham Yoga ShelterThis workshop is for you if you’d like to focus on any of the following:
- Define the relationship between emotions and attention
- Implement ten engaging activities to offer your clients to increase creativity, improve focus, and soothe anxiety
- Teach children and adolescents breath work. Stabilize energy and emotions
- Reduce impulsive behaviors and create a soothing environment
- Develop an understanding of the brian-body connection and how this information will support the population you serve
Becky is a certified E-RYT/ Therapeutic Yoga instructor and Psychotherapist. Becky’s intention support people to live a joyful life using the practices of mindfulness, compassion, and yoga. She has over ten years of experience working with children, adolescents, and adults.
Valuable for: School Teachers, Counselors, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Yoga Teachers, Parents, & Speech Therapists.