Contact us About Summer and Spring Training
Yoga Shelter teacher training is an opportunity to deepen your yoga practice and become a certified yoga teacher. Immerse yourself in yoga study, find your yoga path and make friends for life. This is a great opportunity to increase your yoga knowledge, to develop your physical practice, and to prepare for successful teaching, leadership, and future personal growth within the Yoga Shelter community and beyond.
Yoga Shelter has 6 studios in which to practice and teach. With over 250 classes weekly, there is a higher demand for new teachers and a greater opportunity to become a teacher on our schedules.
Registration for the Spring 2016 Yoga Shelter Teacher Training is now open. This 12-week program starts on April 20th, classes are held Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm - 10pm and Sundays from 10am - 4pm at our Southfield training facility.
Train with Yoga Shelter
Yoga Shelter teachers realize that yoga is a philosophy and a way of life.
Yoga Shelter teachers honor the traditions of yoga philosophy and live the yoga lifestyle that includes a practicing mindfulness, compassion and a dedicated daily yoga practice
Porsche Fischer E-RYT 200. Marty Time E-RYT 200.
Yoga Shelter Teacher Training offers trainees live teaching opportunities throughout the certification process.
Our training continues after you get your RYT- 200 certificate. Each Yoga Shelter Yoga Teacher Training graduate will be paired with a mentor who will help to guide them through the practice teaching, feedback, and testing process.
- Wed. / Thurs. April 20 and April 21, 6-10 pm / Sun. April 24, 10 am-4 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. April 27 and April 28, 6-10 pm / Sun. May 1, 10 am-4 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. May 4 and 5, 6-10 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. May 11 and 12, 6-10 pm / Sunday May 15, 10-4 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. May 18 and 19, 6-10 pm / Sunday May 22, 10-4 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. May 25 and 26, 6-10 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. June 1 and 2, 6-10 pm / Sunday June 5, 10-4 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. June 8 and 9, 6-10 pm / Sunday June 12, 10-4 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. June 15 and 16, 6-10 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. June 22 and 23, 6-10 pm / Sunday June 26, 10-4 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. June 29 and 30, 6-10 pm
- Wed. / Thurs. July 6 and 7, 6-10 pm / Sunday July 10, 10-4 pm